SAEMES CHARLÉTY COUBERTIN Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- "Multiple entries/exits option" available from 1 day booking
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The SAEMES CHARLÉTY COUBERTIN public car park is located at the foot of the Carléty Stadium and 20 minutes by tram from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible 24/7 .
The parking is provided by our partner SAEMES.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Mode of transport
The T3a tram line will drop you off in 15 minutes at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles from the station Charléty-Porte de Gentilly stadium which is a 5-minute walk from the car park.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
To access the car park , scan the QR code contained in your email confirmation (mobile or paper version) at the terminal. If you are using your phone, please tilt it 45 degrees in front of the scan to allow reading. The terminal will issue you with a prepaid exit ticket. Keep this ticket, it will be used to exit the car park.
In the event of a QR code malfunction, please ring the intercom, an agent will tell you what to do.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entrances and exits from 1 day of parking.
To access the car park on foot, you will take the pedestrian access, using your exit ticket.
Good to know
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
- Nolwen IBad
Parking December 2021