PARIPARK MOULIN DES PRÈS Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Multiple entries and exits
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Tolbiac - Moulin des Prés car park is ideally located in the heart of the Butte-aux-Cailles district at the foot of the Tolbiac metro station, near Place d'Italie , Parc Montsouris, the Hôpital Privé des Peuplieurs and the Saint-Anne hospital center.
The Tolbiac - Moulin des Prés car park is provided by our partner PariPark.
Vehicle access is at 62 rue moulin des près.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle at the free location of your choice.
In the event of a night-time arrival, ask for the door to be opened by intercom (yellow button on the gray box in the access ramp) and take a ticket at the terminal located before the barrier.
To enter when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket in the reader located next to the vehicle entrance. If you lose the ticket, you can access the car park via the intercom. You will be asked for your booking number.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, follow the exit marked in blue, use the intercom at the exit terminal . You will be asked to give your Onepark booking number and your name so that the barriers can be opened to you.
Be careful, do not insert the ticket into the terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you would have to pay it directly to the car park according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
17 people rated this parking lot
- Claude RBad
Parking December 2019
- Thierry DGood
Parking November 2019
- Véronique FGood
Parking October 2019
- Jean-yves CExcellent
Parking September 2019
- Jean-yves CExcellent
Parking July 2019