IBIS PARIS PORTE D'ITALIE Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- Onepark keyboard
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The parking lot at the IBIS PARIS PORTE D'ITALIE hotel is located a 10-minute walk from the Charléty Stadium and a 20-minute tram ride from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible 24/7.
The car park is provided by our partner the hotel IBIS PARIS PORTE D'ITALIE.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Mode of transport
The T3a tram line will drop you off in 15 minutes at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles from the Poterne des Peupliers station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
Entry and exit from the car park
To enter and exit the car park, use the Onepark keypad to enter the code in your confirmation email.
To access the car park on foot, you will go through the hotel lobby.
Good to know
- To access the car park, you can take the street reserved for residents and deliveries;
- In order to end your booking, we invite you to enter your exit code even if the door is already open.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
10 people rated this parking lot
- Philippe DExcellent
Parking November 2019
- Jean-claude LExcellent
Parking March 2019
- Ingrid SExcellent
Parking November 2018
- Max TExcellent
Parking July 2018
- Maryse DExcellent
Parking February 2018