- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- "Multiple entries/exits option" available from 1 day booking
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Porte d'Orléans - SAEMES car park is located near Montrouge and Porte d'Orléans.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .
The parking is provided by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
To access the car park , scan the QR code contained in your email confirmation (mobile or paper version) at the terminal. If you are using your phone, please tilt it 45 degrees in front of the scan to allow reading. The terminal will issue you with a prepaid exit ticket. Keep this ticket, it will be used to exit the car park.
In the event of a QR code malfunction, please ring the intercom, an agent will tell you what to do.
To access the car park, use the ticket on the readers located near the doors.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entrances and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Valérie SGood
Parking November 2019
- Pierre LExcellent
Parking August 2019
- Claudia PBad
Parking September 2018