SAEMES REUILLY-DIDEROT Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed on public holidays.
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
Maximum height: 3.5 m
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The REUILLY-DIDEROT - SAEMES car park is located in the 12th arrondissement, a 5-minute walk from the Reuilly Diderot metro station and Saint Antoine Hospital .
The car park is covered , secure and open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed on public holidays.
This car park is made available to us by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email.
If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Attention, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket into the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
It is strictly forbidden to use vehicle access.
Car park exit
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Rémy BFair
Parking March 2022
- Jacques AExcellent
Parking December 2021
- Jiquel PExcellent
Parking December 2020
Accessible facilement et spacieux
- Jean-baptiste BVery good
Parking February 2020
Parking public facile d'accés, bien éclairé et propre. Places larges. En revanche petite complication à la récupération du ticket de sortie prépayé auprès du gardien, celui-ci n'avait pas l'information de notre présence, il a fallu lui transférer le mail de confirmation onepark. Gardien très sympa et arrangeant cependant.
Les bornes d’entrée ne fonctionnent pas. Obliger d’appeler à chaque fois le central pour ouvrir les portes.