- Open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed Sundays and public holidays.
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The REUILLY-DIDEROT - SAEMES car park is located in the 12th arrondissement, a 5-minute walk from Reuilly Diderot metro station and Saint Antoine Hospital .
The car park is covered , secure and open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed Sundays and public holidays.
This car park is made available to us by our partner Saemes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the reception of the car park where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email.
If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Please note, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket in the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Your parking ticket will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Rémy BFair
Parking March 2022
- Jacques AExcellent
Parking December 2021
- Jiquel PExcellent
Parking December 2020
- Jean-baptiste BVery good
Parking February 2020