LOC-HABITAT RÉSIDENCE PALATINO Building Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Multiple entries and exits
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The LOC-HABITAT RESIDENCE PALATINO Building Car Park (Covered) is ideally located in the 13th arrondissement of Paris.
The car park is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner Terre-Habitat.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
Go to the reception of the hotel residence (building A) with your Onepark confirmation email (paper version only) in order to collect a badge to access the car park.
A deposit check of 40 € payable to Terre Habitat will be requested for the badge, it will be left at the reception of the hotel residence. (Building a)
Use the badge on the pedestrian door located next to the vehicle access.
Exit from the car park
At the end of your subscription, go to reception to hand in the parking badge and collect the deposit of 40 €.