IBIS STYLES PARIS TOLBIAC BIBLIOTHÈQUE Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open Monday to Thursday 24 hours a day
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Bibliothèque Nationale de France car park is ideally located less than 8 minutes' walk the François Mitterrand Library and its many places of interest: the MK2 Bibliothèque cinema, the Cité de la Mode et du Design as well as the restaurants and bars of the Quays of the Seine.
The Bibliothèque François Mitterrand metro station (line 14 and RER C) is a 3-minute walk away.
The car park is covered and accessible from Monday to Thursday 24 hours a day .
The car park is provided by our partner the Ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac hotel.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring the intercom and communicate your booking number indicated on your Onepark confirmation email so that the barrier can be opened to you. Then go to reception with your confirmation email.
The pedestrian exit and entry is through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) to indicate the end of your booking. Once in front of the parking lot exit, ring the intercom to open the barrier.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
16 people rated this parking lot
- Philippe DExcellent
Parking May 2020
- Catherine VExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Sébastien HExcellent
Parking March 2019
- Julia DExcellent
Parking January 2019
- Pascal BExcellent
Parking November 2018