SAEMES MARCHÉ SAINT-GERMAIN Building Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- "Multiple entries and exits" option included from 1 day bookings onwards
- Wheelchair access
- Onepark keyboard
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The SAEMES MARCHÉ SAINT-GERMAIN car park (Covered) is located in the Saint-Germain district.
This car park is provided by our partner Saemes .
Onepark pitches located in the 3rd basement:
Place n ° 329
Place n ° 330
Place n ° 332
Place n ° 333
Place n ° 334
Place n ° 338
Place n ° 339
Place n ° 340
Place n ° 341
Any parking outside these allocated spaces will be subject to collection by our partner Saemes.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the code keypad located in front of the entrance barrier, this code is confidential.
If you have a Smartphone, you can open the barrier directly from your booking in the Onepark application.
Then park at the Onepark locations located in the 3rd basement (329, 330, 332, 333, 334, 338, 339, 340, 341).
Any parking in places reserved and identified as such will be subject to collection by our partner Saemes.
Pedestrian access is located at 7 Rue Lobineau 75006 Paris. To enter, please type your Onepark access code on the keyboard.
It is strictly forbidden to use the vehicle accesses.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, type your access code on the Onepark code keypad.
Your code will allow you multiple entries and exits from 1 day of parking.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
31 people rated this parking lot
- Carmen von BVery good
Parking April 2022
- Belmin SExcellent
Parking January 2022
- Jessica SBad
Parking November 2021
- Veronique TFair
Parking October 2021
- Ien UBad
Parking September 2021