IBIS ROUEN CENTRE RIVE GAUCHE SAINT-SEVER Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Rouen City Center - Ibis is ideally located 5 minutes by metro from the historic center and 5 minutes by tram from the Rouen SNCF train station . The stop Saint-Sever of the M line of the tram is located close to the hotel which is also in front of the c between commercial Saint Sever.
The car park is secure, covered and accessible 24/7.
This car park is provided by our partner Ibis Rouen Center Rive Gauche Saint-Sever.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
Present the Onepark email confirmation (which you can present on your mobile or in paper form) at the hotel reception to sign a sign-out sheet.
Then head to the car park located at 102 avenue de Bretagne and ring the intercom so that we open the door. Park your vehicle on level -1 at the Ibis reserved locations.
The pedestrian exit and entrance are through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To get out of the car park, go to the reception desk equipped with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed) in order to sign a sign-up sheet.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
6 people rated this parking lot
- Yamina EExcellent
Parking July 2020
- Françoise PExcellent
Parking September 2019
- Didier BExcellent
Parking July 2019
- Malik BExcellent
Parking July 2019
- Eric GExcellent
Parking April 2019