NOVOTEL SUITES PARIS NORD 18ÈME Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Porte de la Chapelle - Novotel Suites car park is located in the north of Paris, an 8-minute walk from the Porte de la Chapelle metro station. It will allow you to access all the Parisian tourist sites while avoiding the traffic jams in the center of Paris.
The parking is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner, the Novotel Suites Paris Nord Porte de la Chapelle hotel.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the ticket terminal. Then go to the hotel reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be given to you in return for your confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version).
The pedestrian entry and exit is through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
Do not forget to go to the reception with the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) so that you will be issued a pass to access the elevators.
You will have to insert your prepaid exit ticket into the terminal so that the door opens.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
22 people rated this parking lot
- Olivier FExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Joel TExcellent
Parking September 2019
- Arnauld GExcellent
Parking February 2019
- Brigitte DExcellent
Parking July 2018
- Erick BExcellent
Parking June 2018