URBIS PARK ANDRÉ MEUNIER Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 7/7 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The André Meunier - Urbis Park car park is ideally located a 10-minute walk from the Saint-Michel district, in the center of Bordeaux. The Sainte-Croix Church and the Capuchin Market are also accessible on foot in less than 5 minutes.
Served by bus lines 1, 11, 45 and 58, this car park will allow you to move easily throughout Bordeaux.
The car park is covered and accessible 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This car park is provided by our partner Urbis Park.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal, park your vehicle in any available space, except for the reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the ticket and the Onepark confirmation email.
If the reception staff are absent on the outward journey, please come back to collect the prepaid exit ticket.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the prepaid exit ticket into the exit terminal.
Good to know
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
6 people rated this parking lot
- Philippe GExcellent
Parking February 2019
- Sebastien DExcellent
Parking November 2018
- Louis HExcellent
Parking October 2018
- Jean-pierre LExcellent
Parking February 2018
- Yves MExcellent
Parking January 2018