- Open Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.; Friday to Saturday: 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 a.m.; Sunday: 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- "Multiple entries and exits" available as an add-on from 1 day bookings onwards"
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The INDIGO-MARCHÉ SAINT-GERMAIN car park is ideally located in the heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district in the immediate vicinity of Boulevard Saint-Germain and rue de Rennes .
The parking lot is covered.
Metro lines 10 and 4 are a 5-minute walk away.
This car park is provided by our partner Indigo .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal. Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, except for reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in exchange for the ticket and the Onepark confirmation email.
Pedestrian access is via rue Mabillon. Pedestrian readers are located near the entrances, use your ticket to access the car park.
Car park exit
To exit the car park, insert the prepaid exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you would have to pay it directly to the car park according to the prices displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
8 people rated this parking lot
- Marlene JGood
Parking October 2022
- Hester HExcellent
Parking July 2022
- Jens KExcellent
Parking April 2022
- Thomas MVery good
Parking October 2021
- Fabrice HExcellent
Parking June 2021