AIRPORT VALET PARKEN Valet Service Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The parking lot with the AIRPORT VALET PARKEN valet service offers direct access to Berlin-Brandenburg Airport.
The parking lot is covered and accessible 24/7 .
The parking lot is offered by AIRPORT VALET PARKEN .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
On the way
30 minutes before your arrival at the airport, call the chauffeur on the telephone number given in your confirmation email.
The chauffeur will be waiting for you at Departure Terminal 1, departure level by the short-term parking spaces.
He checks the vehicle before taking it to the car park lot.
On the way back
After you have collected your luggage, call the chauffeur using the name given in your confirmation email.
The chauffeur will hand the vehicle over to you at the place where you left it.
Good to know
- In the event of a change in your information regarding arrival or return , you will need to call the valet number found on your booking confirmation to check the availability of the valet;
- So that the chauffeur can recognize your vehicle quickly and easily, we recommend that you specify the color of your vehicle when booking;
- In the event that you exceed the booked time, we ask you to pay the costs directly to the chauffeur according to the locally applicable tariffs.