- Open 7 days a week from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The BLUE VALET valet service offers you direct access to Bordeaux Saint-Jean train station.
The car park is covered, secure and accessible 7/7 from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
This car park is provided by our partner BLUE VALET .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
The day of your departure
15 minutes before your arrival at the station, call your valet at the phone number you will receive, by SMS, one hour before the start time of your booking.
Your BLUE VALET valet in a navy blue uniform will be waiting for you at the drop-off point in Parking P3. The entrance to the P3 car park is located at 1127 Pont du Guit (at the foot of the Pont du Guit at the end of the rue d'Armagnac).
He will help you with your luggage and carry out an inventory of your vehicle before taking it to the car park.
The day of your return
After collecting your luggage, call your valet on the phone number you will receive by SMS.
BLUE VALET follows the evolution of your train in real time in order to guarantee the presence of your valet in case of advance or delay of the train.
Your BLUE VALET valet will return your vehicle to you at the P3 car park drop-off, accessible at Hall 3 from Bordeaux Saint Jean station.
Good to know
- If your arrival or return dates and times change , you must contact the valet number given in your booking confirmation to check availability;
- Before validating your booking, it is important to verify the telephone number entered in your customer area on which the valet number will be sent to you;
- When making your booking, we recommend that you indicate its color after the vehicle model. The valet will recognize your vehicle more easily;
- Please give your keys to the valet without a key ring or other accessory and place your insurance and registration card in the glove box;
- In the event of an overrun, payment must be made via BLUE VALET customer service before picking up or returning the vehicle by contacting the number indicated in your confirmation email.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
2 people rated this parking lot
- Geraldine MExcellent
Parking February 2020
- Chantal LExcellent
Parking January 2020