IBIS WINTERTHUR CITY Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The parking lot of the Hotel IBIS WINTERTHUR CITY is located 8 minutes by public bus from the train station of Winterthur.
The car park is open 24/7 for Onepark customers.
This car park is provided by the hotel IBIS WINTERTHUR CITY.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the train station
Public buses 1, 5 & 7 will take you to Winterthur Central Station in 5 minutes. Walk to Loki Station, which is about 1 minute from the hotel.
The single ticket costs 2.30 CHF per person.
From the hotel , a bus rides from Monday to Sunday approximately every 6 minutes from 05:10 to 00:09.
From the train station , a bus leaves from Monday to Sunday approximately every 6 minutes from 05:08 to 00:09.
Entry and exit from the car park
Take a ticket and go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email (on the mobile phone or printed).
Good to know
- In the event that you exceed the booked time, we ask you to pay the costs incurred directly at the parking lot according to the local rates;
- Some parking spaces are covered.