MERCURE BRUSSELS AIRPORT Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City car
- Sedan car
- Utility car
Health information - Shuttles and public transport: wear a personal protective mask.
The MERCURE BRUSSELS AIRPORT hotel car park is located 8 minutes by free private shuttle from Brussels-Zaventem airport.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible 24/7 to Onepark customers.
The parking is provided by our partner the MERCURE BRUSSELS AIRPORT hotel.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
A free private shuttle will drop you off at the airport in 8 minutes .
Times from the hotel:
- Monday: 6:20 p.m., 7:10 p.m., 7:50 p.m., 8:35 p.m., 9:30 p.m .;
- Tuesday to Thursday: 06:15, 07:00, 07:45, 08:30, 09:15 and 18:20, 19:10, 19:50, 20:35, 21:30;
- Friday: 06:15, 07:00, 07:45, 08:30, 09:15.
Times from the airport:
- Monday: 6:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:15 p.m .;
- Tuesday to Thursday: 06:35, 07:20, 08:10, 08:50 and 18:00, 18:45, 19:30, 20:15, 21:00;
- Friday: 06:35, 07:20, 08:10, 08:50.
Outside these hours, during all school holidays, public holidays and the day before public holidays, the public bus line 12 will drop you off in 19 minutes at the airport from the Da Vinci station, which is a 5-minute walk from the 'hotel.
The ticket price is € 2.10 per person for one way.
From the hotel, a bus runs every 25 minutes from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 05:23 to 20:19.
From the airport, a bus runs every 25 minutes from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 05:40 to 19:48.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email (mobile or paper version)
To access the car park on foot, you will pass through the hotel lobby.
Good to know
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly at the car park, according to the hourly rate in force