INTERCONTINENTAL GENÈVE Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- Onepark keyboard
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The INTERCONTINENTAL GENÈVE hotel car park is located 15 minutes by public bus from Geneva-Cointrin airport.
The car park is covered, secure and accessible 24/7 to Onepark customers.
This car park is provided by our partner the INTERCONTINENTAL GENÈVE hotel.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
The public bus line 5 will drop you off in 15 minutes at the airport, from the Intercontinental station which is a 1-minute walk from the hotel .
The price of the ticket is 3CHF (around 2.60 €) per person for one way.
From the hotel , a bus runs every 15 to 20 minutes 7 days a week from 04:55 to 00:40.
From the airport , a bus runs every 15 to 20 minutes 7 days a week from 04:49 to 00:27.
Entry and exit from the car park
To enter and exit the car park, use the Onepark keypad to enter the code in your confirmation email.
To access the car park on foot, you will take the pedestrian access.
Good to know
- In order to end your booking, we invite you to enter your exit code even if the door is already open.
- For any arrival or departure between 00:00 and 06:00, we invite you to contact the hotel the day before on +41 (0) 22 919 39 39;
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Pierre-antoine RExcellent
Parking August 2019