- Open of Thu to Sat. 24h and from Sun. to mie. from 6:00 to 1:00
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The public parking ROMARA It is located 10 minutes' walk the Barcelona-Paseo de Gràcia station and close to the University Square, the Dr. Letamendi Square, the La Villarroel Theater, the Barcelona Contemporary Art Museum.
The parking is covered and accessible 24/24 from Thursday to Saturday and from 06:00 to 01:00 from Sunday to Wednesday.
The parking is offered by PARKING ROMARA.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the station
The Rodalies R2 train line will leave you in 18 minutes in Terminal 2 from the Barcelona-Sants station.
The price of the single ticket is € 4.20 per person.
From the station, a train passes every 5 minutes 7/7 from 05:20 to 23:30.
From the airport, a train passes every 5 minutes 7/7 from 05:30 to 23:30.
Entry and exit from the car park
Take a ticket and go to the car park control booth with your email confirmation (mobile or paper version).
To access the parking lot as a pedestrian, you must go through the pedestrian access.
Good to know
- In case of exceeding the parking time, we invite you to pay directly in the parking, according to the current hourly rate.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Alba JBad
Parking November 2019
- Jf DExcellent
Parking June 2019