NOVOTEL SUITES GENÈVE AÉROPORT Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The NOVOTEL SUITES GENÈVE AÉROPORT hotel car park located 8 by public bus from Geneva-Cointrin international airport.
The car park is secure and accessible 24/7 to Onepark customers.
The car park is provided by our partner the hotel NOVOTEL SUITES GENÈVE AÉROPORT.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
The public bus line 10 will drop you off in 8 minutes at the airport from the station
Vernier, Balexert-Pailly which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
The price of the ticket is 3CHF (around 2.60 €) per person for one way.
From the hotel, a bus runs every 15 to 20 minutes 7 days a week from 04:55 to 00:40.
From the airport, a bus runs every 15 to 20 minutes 7 days a week from 05:11 to 02:01.
Entry and exit from the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take an entrance ticket at the terminal. Then present the Onepark confirmation email in hard copy to the hotel reception.
To exit the car park, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email. The staff will give you a prepaid exit ticket to insert into the exit terminal.
The pedestrian exit and entry are through the hotel lobby.
Good to know
- In order to end your booking, we invite you to enter your exit code even if the door is already open.
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.