B&B ORLY CHEVILLY-LARUE Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 7 days a week, Monday to Friday, 6.30 am to 8.30 pm; weekends and public holidays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The parking lot of the hotel B&B ORLY CHEVILLY-LARUE is located at 31 minutes by tram from Paris-Orly airport.
The car park is secure and accessible Monday to Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. as well as weekends / holidays from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for Onepark customers.
This car park is provided by our partner hotel B&B ORLY CHEVILLY-LARUE.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Mode of transport
The T7 tram line will drop you off in 31 minutes at Terminal 4 from Moulin Vert station which is a 1 minute walk from the hotel.
The price of the ticket is € 1.80 per person for one way.
From the hotel , a tram runs every 5 to 15 minutes 7 days a week from 5:30 am (6:30 am on Sundays and holidays) to 12:30 am.
From the airport, a streetcar passes every 15 minutes 5 7/7 05:30 (6:30 on Sundays and public holidays) 00: 30.
You can reach Terminals 1, 2 and 3 by taking the Orlyval, a free automatic metro between the terminals.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email (mobile or paper version).
Good to know
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Jean-robert HExcellent
Parking September 2018
- Ludovic VExcellent
Parking August 2018
- Olivier KExcellent
Parking April 2017