IBIS GENÈVE CENTRE NATIONS Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Parking Hôtel IBIS GENÈVE CENTER NATIONS (Cover ) is located 5 minutes by bus from Geneva train station , 20 minutes by bus from Palexpo , the Geneva exhibition complex, the United Nations Palace, as well as from Geneva international airport .
The car park is covered, secure and accessible 24/7 to Onepark customers.
The car park is provided by our partner the hotel Ibis Genève Center Nations
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
To get to the station , please take bus 8 from the Canonnière stop located a 2-minute walk from the car park on rue Grand-Pré.
To reach the Palexpo, take bus 5 from the Vidollet stop.
To get to the airport, please take bus 5 from the Vidollet stop located a 7-minute walk from the parking lot on Vermont Street.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) and follow the instructions to access the car park.
Good to know
- Pitches located on the 1st basement.
- Exit and pedestrian entry to the car park are through the hotel lobby.
- To exit the car park, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email to indicate the end of your booking.
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Magda LExcellent
Parking July 2019
- Sebastien GExcellent
Parking June 2018
- Jozef VVery good
Parking May 2018