NOVOTEL SUITES PARIS MONTREUIL VINCENNES Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Porte de Montreuil - Novotel Suites car park is ideally located just opposite the Porte de Montreuil flea market and 600m from the Porte de Montreuil metro station , which is served by line 9.
The car park is covered and secured by surveillance cameras. It is accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring at the Novotel Suites interphone and give your Onepark booking number. Then follow the signs and park your car on the locations of the Novotel Suites.
The pedestrian exit and entrance are through the hotel lobby. To access the lobby of the hotel with the lift, ring the intercom located in the airlock.
Exit from the car park
Check in at the hotel reception desk with the Onepark email confirmation (which you can present on your mobile or in paper form) to indicate the end of your booking.
To exit the parking ring on the intercom so that we open the door.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
11 people rated this parking lot
- Marianne HExcellent
Parking February 2020
- Bophanavy TExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Ugo BExcellent
Parking November 2019
- Ralf KExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Silvia SExcellent
Parking August 2019