You come to Paris for a day or more to visit the capital and enjoy the many tourist places it offers. If you come from the provinces and if you do not know the city well, target a particular district or district to park your car and optimize your city break in Paris.
Paris is a city rich in visits and it will obviously not be possible to see everything in one day or during a short stay. Also, to see as much as possible, choose a specific neighborhood . Among the essential districts of the French capital, park your vehicle in one of the following districts, the starting points for your Parisian walk:
- Montmartre and Abbesses district
- The Marais district
- The Champs-Elysées district
- The Latin quarter
- The Canal Saint-Martin
- The Grands Boulevards district
- The Haussmann, Saint-Lazare and Opéra districts
Paris is full of surprises and many other districts will dazzle you. In these different districts, Onepark provides you with official car parks, building car parks as well as public car parks.
If you know Paris more or if you live in a specific arrondissement, you can easily find parking. To reach the various tourist sites, do not hesitate to park in the following districts:
The 1st arrondissement brings together many tourist attractions such as the Louvre, the Tuileries Gardens, the Île de la Cité
· The 3rd arrondissement takes you to the Marais district. You can stroll there and discover the many museums such as the Picasso Museum, in particular
The 4th arrondissement is home to the famous Notre-Dame de Paris, among others, but also the Hôtel de Ville de Paris and the Center Pompidou
In the 6th arrondissement , you will find the Luxembourg Gardens, or the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district
· The 7th arrondissement is unmissable since the Eiffel Tower stands there. It is also the district where we find the Quai Branly museum and the Invalides
The 13th arrondissement of Paris: to discover the Chinese quarter of Paris
Again, this is a minimal selection of what the different Parisian arrondissements can offer you. Find out well in advance, before coming to the capital to choose the right arrondissement where to park your car.