INDIGO-PORTE DE SAINT-CLOUD Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- Free bike lending
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Porte de Saint-Cloud - Autocité car park is located a 5-minute walk from the Parc des Princes and near the Jean Bouin Stadium and Roland Garros .
Parking is covered .
The car park is made available to you by our partner Autocité .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
Vehicle entry is via the gas station. When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the car park reception where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email. If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Pedestrian access is next to the car entrance and exit from the car park at 2 avenue de la Porte de Saint Cloud.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.