PARKING DA VINCI Valet Service Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Car Valet PARKING DA VINCI service offers direct access to Rome-Fiumicino Airport.
The vehicle will be parked in a parking area that is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .
This car park is provided by our partner PARKING DA VINCI .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
The day of departure
15 minutes before arriving at the airport, call the valet number, indicated in the confirmation email.
The valet will be waiting for you at the arrivals of Terminal 3. After checking the vehicle status, the valet will take you to the car park lot.
The day of the return
After collecting your luggage, call the valet on the phone number indicated in the confirmation email.
The valet will return the vehicle to you at the place where you left it .
- In case of changes to the dates and times of arrival or return , you must contact the telephone number of the valet indicated in the booking confirmation, to check the availability of the valets;
- To facilitate vehicle recognition, we advise you to indicate the color next to the car model;
- If you retrieve the vehicle later than expected, a supplement will be payable to the valet, according to the car park rate grid.