- Monday to Sunday from 3:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The PARK DRIVE FLY car park is a 10-minute free shuttle service from Munich Airport .
The car park is open Monday through Sunday from 3:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. accessible .
The parking lot is offered by PARK DRIVE FLY .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
The shuttle service offered free of charge from the car park will take you to the Munich airport departure terminal in 10 minutes.
Upon your return and after you have collected your luggage, call the shuttle at the phone number provided in your confirmation email. The shuttle service is waiting for you at the arrival terminal .
The shuttle service is available 7/7 from 03:30 to 01:00.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the car park control booth with your confirmation email (on your mobile phone or printed out).
Good to know
- In the event of a delay in relation to the time indicated in the reservation or for changes during the duration of the stay, we ask you to inform the car park;
- If the booked parking time is exceeded, we ask you to pay the costs directly at the parking lot according to the locally applicable tariffs.
- Elisabeth SGood
Parking July 2019