VICTOR'S RESIDENZ-HOTEL MÜNCHEN Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- open 24hrs
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The parking lot of the Hotel VICTOR'S RESIDENZ-HOTEL MÜNCHEN is 34 minutes by tram from Munich Airport and near the Allianz Arena removed .
The parking lot is covered and accessible 24/7 for Onepark customers.
The parking lot is offered by the Hotel VICTOR'S RESIDENZ-HOTEL MUNICH .
- The booking can be cancelled until 2 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
The public S-Bahn line S1 takes you to Munich Airport in 34 minutes. Go to the Unterschleißheim stop, which is about 15 minutes from the hotel. The single ticket costs € 8.70 per person.
From the bus stop, the S-bahn Monday to Sunday runs every 20 minutes from 04:07 to 23:47.
From the airport , the S-Bahn runs Monday to Sunday approx. Every 20 minutes from 04:33 to 00:11.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email (on your mobile phone or printed out).
To enter the car park as a pedestrian, you have to pass the hotel reception.
Good to know
- In the event that you exceed the booked time, we ask you to pay the costs directly at the parking lot according to the locally applicable tariffs.