VENICE UTILITY PARK PIAZZALE ROMA Discount Car Park (Covered)
- Open 7 days a week from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking VENICE UTILITY PARK PIAZZALE ROMA is located 11 minutes by free shuttle from Piazzale Roma.
The parking is covered and accessible 7 days a week from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00.
This car park is provided by our partner VENICE UTILITY PARK .
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to Venice
From the car park, a free shuttle will take you to Piazzale Roma in 11 minutes, from where you can reach the Venice-Santa Lucia station in 5 minutes on foot.
Upon return, you can call the shuttle at the number indicated in your email confirmation. The shuttle will be waiting for you at the same place it dropped you off on the way out.
The shuttle service operates 7 days a week from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00.
Entry and exit from the car park
Go to the car park reception and present your booking email confirmation (in electronic or paper version).
- After checking the condition of the vehicle, you will hand over the keys to the staff who will keep them for the entire duration of the stay;
- In case of delay with respect to the time indicated in the booking or for any changes during the parking period, we invite you to inform the car park by calling the shuttle number;
- If you retrieve the vehicle later than expected, a supplement will be payable on the spot, according to the car park rate grid.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
2 people rated this parking lot
- Diego NExcellent
Parking August 2020
- Lucia NExcellent
Parking October 2019