WEPARC - REMBRANDT MUSEUM Valet Service Car Park (Covered)
- Accessible from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The valet parking WEPARC - REMBRANDT MUSEUM offers direct access to the Rembrandt House Museum.
The car park is covered and accessible daily from 07:00 to 22:30.
T he parking is offered by our partner WEPARC.
- The booking can be cancelled until 5 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
30 - 60 minutes prior to arrival, call the driver at the phone number provided in your confirmation email. The driver (identified by the blue Weparc jacket) will be waiting for you at the pick-up location Jodenbreestraat 4.
Before handing over your car to the valet driver, ask the valet driver for his / her identification code. This code must match the code in your confirmation email. The driver checks your vehicle for possible damage before driving it to the Q-Park parking garage.
The driver will return your vehicle to the place where you delivered it.
Good to know
- In the event of a change in your arrival or return , you must call the number of the servant found in your booking confirmation to check the availability of the servant;
- To ensure that the driver can easily recognize your vehicle, we recommend that you state the color in addition to the vehicle model when booking;
- If the parking time is exceeded, you pay directly to the driver, according to the current hourly rate.
Surcharges - are paid directly at the car park
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes later than the start / end time of your reservation, an amount of € 15 will be charged.