- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Access to the airport
The public bus line C will drop you off in 10 minutes at the airport from Mousse station, which is a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The price of the ticket is € 1 per person for one way.
From the hotel, a bus runs every 15 to 30 minutes 7 days a week from 05:33 to 21:30.
From the airport, a bus runs every 15 to 30 minutes 7 days a week from 6:05 am to 10:30 pm.
Entry and exit from the car park
Introduce y ou to the hotel reception provided with your confirmation email (mobile or paper).
To access the car park on foot, you will go through the hotel lobby.
Good to know
- In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park, according to the hourly rate in force.
- France LGood
Parking May 2019