PARKING LOS CISNES Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The public parking LOS CISNES is located an 8-minute walk from the Jerez Station and close to the center and the Archaeological Museum and the Alcázar.
The parking is covered and accessible 24/7.
The parking is offered by LOS CISNES.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Take a ticket and go to the car park control booth with your email confirmation (mobile or paper version).
To access the parking on foot, you must go through the pedestrian access.
Good to know
- In case of exceeding the parking time, we invite you to pay directly in the parking, according to the current hourly rate.