NOVOTEL LYON GERLAND MUSÉE DES CONFLUENCES Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 7/7 and 24 hours a day
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- Onepark keyboard
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Lyon Gerland Confluence Museum - Novotel car park is ideally located a few meters from the Tony Garnier Hall, the Confluence Museum and close to the Matmut Stadium . This car park is in the heart of a cultural and entertainment area.
Parking is covered , secure and open 24/7 .
WARNING: When you arrive at the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the first keypad located at the car park entrance.
Then turn left onto the Novotel Hotel car park and dial your access code again on the dedicated Novotel keyboard.
This car park is provided by our partner the Novotel Lyon Gerland Confluence Museum.
For shows at Halle Tony Garnier, it is recommended to arrive at the car park at least 1 hour before the start of the performance.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the first keypad at the car park entrance.
Then turn left onto the Novotel Hotel car park and dial your access code again on the Novotel Hotel Keyboard.
If you have a Smartphone, you can open the barrier directly from your booking in the Onepark app.
Pedestrian access is via the hotel lobby, which is open 24 hours a day.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the Onepark code keypad.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
12 people rated this parking lot
- Maud RVery good
Parking March 2020
- Maud RExcellent
Parking January 2020
- Sandra BBad
Parking January 2020
- Yves BExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Laurence MExcellent
Parking June 2019