- Open 24h
- Single entry and exit
- Car wash*
*These options will have to be paid at the car park.
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Málaga-María Zambrano Station car park - Parking Lido (Covered) is located 14 minutes from the Málaga-María Zambrano Train Station in a free transfer service , available on request. The building, with several floors, all covered, is guarded 24 hours a day. Personalized service.
Parking Lido has a free car wash service, if you want to benefit from it, you will only have to ask for it upon arrival.
It also has an indoor and outdoor hand wash service. This service costs € 30, which you must hire and pay, directly in the car park.
It is not necessary to book the transfer, it works 24 hours a day on demand.
Parking Lido, has minibuses with between 11 and 9 seats.
It is an indoor car park, open every day, 24 hours a day.
Parking offered by: Autos Lido SA
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Access to parking
To enter the car park, present your confirmation email at the entrance of the car park, and then you can park your vehicle.
Call the car park before you arrive, go to the "Autos Lido Rent a Car" office located at Calle Héroe de Sostoa, 8 , 3 minutes on foot from the station entrance, to notify you of your arrival and request the transfer to the car park lot.
Remember! In case of excess time in your booking, you will have to pay a supplement on the spot depending on the parking rates.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Sebastian álvaro MExcellent
Parking March 2019
- Olga PExcellent
Parking April 2018
- Carlos PExcellent
Parking February 2018