BLUE VALET Valet Service Car Park (External)
- Open 7 days a week from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The BLUE VALET Valet Service offers you direct access to Lyon-Saint-Exupéry TGV station.
The car park is secure and accessible 7 days a week from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
This car park is provided by our partner BLUE VALET.
- The booking can be cancelled until 24 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
The day of your departure
15 minutes before your arrival at the station, call your valet at the phone number you will receive, by SMS, one hour before the start time of your booking.
Your BLUE VALET valet in a navy blue uniform will be waiting for you at the station's parking lot.
He will help you with your luggage, will provide a trolley if you wish and will carry out an inventory of your vehicle before taking it to the car park.
The day of your return
15 minutes before your arrival at the station, call your valet at the phone number you will receive by SMS.
Your BLUE VALET valet will return your vehicle to the place where you left it.
Good to know
- If your arrival or return dates and times change , you must contact the valet number given in your booking confirmation to check availability;
- Before validating your booking, it is important to verify the telephone number entered in your customer area on which the valet number will be sent to you;
- When making your booking, we recommend that you indicate its color after the vehicle model. The valet will recognize your vehicle more easily;
- Please give your keys to the valet without a key ring or other accessory and place your insurance and registration card in the glove box;
- In the event of an overrun, payment must be made via BLUE VALET customer service before picking up or returning the vehicle by contacting the number indicated in your confirmation email.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
13 people rated this parking lot
- Dominique FExcellent
Parking April 2022
- Sylvain SExcellent
Parking January 2020
- Nancy GExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Julien MExcellent
Parking July 2019
- Anonyme AExcellent
Parking June 2019