CAMPANILE PARIS OUEST - GENNEVILLIERS BARBANNIERS Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Gennevilliers - Campanile car park is a 6-minute walk from Gennevilliers RER Train Station.
Parking is covered and accessible 24/7.
The car park is provided by our partner Hotel Restaurant Campanile Gennevilliers.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring the intercom and give your Onepark booking number. Park yourself then go to the reception with your confirmation email.
The exit and pedestrian entrance are through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To leave the car park, go to the reception with your booking number to validate your trip. To exit the car park, ring the intercom to open.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Louise LExcellent
Parking June 2020