- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Onepark keyboard
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Sentier - Grands Boulevards is ideally located in the Sentier district near the Grands Boulevards.
The car park is covered and secure with a reception accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner ABParcs.
- level 4A place 56
- level 5A place 70, 72
- level 5B places 73, 74, 75
Attention, Sunday and holidays from 10h to 19h, the district is concerned by the operation "Paris breathes". We advise you to print your Onepark confirmation email in order to show it to the traffic police when needed.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the Onepark keypad located at the car park entrance.
The onepark places are at level 4A (place 56), level 5A (place 70, 72) and level 5B (places 73, 74, 75).
Entrance and pedestrian exit are via the vehicle ramp. Once the ramp is down, you will find an elevator on your left.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, enter your access code on the Onepark keypad.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
11 people rated this parking lot
- Mireille LBad
Parking October 2020
- Jean-robert MExcellent
Parking July 2020
- Jean michel BGood
Parking June 2020
- Pierre JExcellent
Parking February 2020
- Michel NExcellent
Parking January 2020