AÉROPORT DE PARIS-BEAUVAIS P4 Official Car Park (External)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Official Paris-Beauvais Airport - P4 car park is on the site of the Paris-Beauvais Airport , with quick access in less than 10 minutes on foot from the terminals
ATTENTION: Access to caravans and trailers is prohibited.
The car park is closed outside and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This car park is provided by Paris-Beauvais Airport .
- The booking can be cancelled until 48 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, dial your access code indicated in the confirmation email, on the keypad located at the car park entrance terminal and take the ticket issued by the terminal and enter the car park.
Be sure to keep the ticket as it will allow you to exit the car park on your return.
Exit from the car park
Collect your vehicle and head for the exit. Insert the ticket provided at your entrance into the terminal and exit the car park.
This step marks the end of your parking, so it is important to respect it even when the parking door is already open.
For any assistance request, use the intercom or go to the Parking Office, located in the public hall of Terminal 2, open from 7 a.m. until the arrival of the last flight of the day.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
157 people rated this parking lot
- Celia MExcellent
Parking September 2020
- Angela SVery good
Parking August 2020
- Philippe DExcellent
Parking July 2020
- Jean pierre LExcellent
Parking July 2020
- Jean-françois CGood
Parking March 2020