EFFIA GARE DE CHALON-SUR-SAÔNE Official Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Train station Chalon-sur-Saône - EFFIA immédaite is located near the Gare de Chalon-sur-Saône.
The car park is outside and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner EFFIA .
- The booking can be cancelled until 3 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
When you arrive at the car park, dial your 6-digit access code on the Resaplace keypad . Do not press the "validation" button. A prepaid ticket will be issued by the terminal.
The access code is valid 45 minutes before and 45 minutes after the beginning of your booking, after this time, use the intercom.
Attention, it is important to keep the ticket as it will be necessary to leave the car park on your return.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the ticket into the terminal.
As part of an override, you will have to settle the difference at the exit terminal ( CB or Total GR card only ) or to the automatic pay stations according to the hourly rate in force.