IBIS THIONVILLE PORTE DU LUXEMBOURG Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Thionville Gare - Ibis is ideally located a 20-minute walk from Thionville SNCF Train Station and a 7-minute walk from Yutz University .
It is located in the Carolingian IZ at the intersection of Rue du Vieux Bourg and Route de Thionville, next to the Buffalo Grill restaurant.
The car park is secure , exterior closed and accessible 24/24 - 7/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner the hotel Ibis Thionville Porte du Luxembourg .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, park and then present yourself at the reception with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed).
The car park is closed at night . Ring the intercom and give your Onepark booking number.
Exit from the car park
To get out of the car park, go to the reception provided with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed).
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.