BEST WESTERN PREMIER HOTEL DE LA POSTE & SPA Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open from 10am to 5pm from Sunday to Friday
- Single entry and exit
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Gare de Troyes - Best Western car park is a 12-minute walk from Troyes train station and close to the city center and shops.
The car park is covered , secure and accessible from 10am to 5pm from Sunday to Friday.
This car park is provided by our partner Best Western Hotel de la Poste .
After booking, please contact the Best Western Hotel at the number indicated in your booking to retrieve the car park entrance code.
- The booking can be cancelled until 12 hours before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Car park entrance
Once the reservation has been made, contact the hotel on +33 (0) 3 25 73 05 05 in order to retrieve the parking access code.
The entrance to the car park is in Jargondis street, one of the Best Western hotel's logo will be displayed above the entrance. Enter your code on the digital code and park your vehicle.
To access the car park, dial your access code.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, dial your access code.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.