VILLE RENOUVELÉE MOBILITÉ GRANDE RUE Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 7 days a week Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- Car wash*
- Charging station
*These options will have to be paid at the car park.
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Grande Rue - Ville Renouvelée Mobilité car park is located in the heart of downtown Roubaix and a 15-minute walk from Roubaix train station .
The car park is covered and accessible 7 days a week, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
This car park is provided by our partner Ville Renouvelée Mobilité .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal. Then present your entry ticket as well as your Onepark confirmation email (on your mobile device or printed) at reception in order to collect a prepaid exit ticket. It will then tell you where to park your vehicle.
To enter the car park, use your ticket on the readers located near the gates.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert your exit ticket in the exit terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.