NGE TOUR BRETAGNE Public Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- Charging station
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Tour Bretagne - NGE car park is ideally located 10 minutes' walk the Nantes City Hall .
Parking is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner NGE .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal and park your vehicle in any available space. Introduce yourself to the reception of the car park equipped with your ticket of entry as well as your confirmation email Onepark (which you will be able to present on your mobile or in paper version) in order to recover a ticket of exit prepaid.
To enter the car park, use your ticket on the readers located near the doors.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert your exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In case of problems use the intercom to contact the home agent.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Christophe AExcellent
Parking January 2020