IBIS MARNE-LA-VALLÉE ÉMERAINVILLE Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Emerainville - Ibis station car park is located 4 minutes by bus from Emerainville station and 15 minutes from Lognes aerodrome .
You can take bus lines 212 and 421. And take the RER A back to Disneyland Park.
The car park is outdoor and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner the Ibis Marne-la-Vallée Emerainville hotel .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
From 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., park your vehicle on the location of your choice then present the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version).
From 11 p.m. to 6 a.m., ring the intercom and give your Onepark booking number so that the door can be opened for you.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, present the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) in order to specify your departure and have the reception staff open the car park door for you.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.