IBIS PARIS PLACE D'ITALIE 13ÈME Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Place d'Italie - Ibis car park is a 4-minute walk from the Place d'Italie and the Italie 2 Shopping Center and a 20-minute walk from the Bibliothèque Nationale de France .
Parking is covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner Ibis Paris Place d'Italie .
Not recommended for 4x4 or large sedan vehicles.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive, park your vehicle in front of the hotel reception, then go to the hotel reception with your Onepark confirmation email (on your mobile device or printed).
The hotel staff will take care of opening the parking door.
Pedestrian entry and exit are through the hotel lobby.
To get out of the car park, go to the hotel reception with your confirmation email to indicate your exit. Ring the intercom so that you open the door of the car park.
In the case of an overrun, you will be required to pay at the hotel near the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
3 people rated this parking lot
- Jean-francois BBad
Parking July 2020
- Blandine BGood
Parking July 2020
- Claude NExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Stéphanie ABad
Parking January 2018
- Gwenaël BBad
Parking November 2017