CAMPANILE BEAUVAIS Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 7 days a week, Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. and weekends and holidays from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- "Multiple entries/exits option" available from 2 days booking
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Paris Beauvais Airport - Campanile car park , located 10 minutes by public shuttle from Paris Beauvais airport , is easily accessible from all axes serving Beauvais airport .
The car park is outdoor and accessible 7 days a week from Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. and weekends and holidays from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Be careful to look carefully at the public shuttle timetable (See the timetables in the "Access to the airport" tab)
This car park is provided by our partner Campanile Beauvais
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Mode of transport
A public shuttle located 200m from the hotel stops at the "Descartes" stop and will take you to Paris Beauvais Airport in 10 minutes. The price of the 48h pass is 4 euros.
These times are indicative and are subject to change during the year. For more information, consult the Beauvais public transport site .
Outside of these hours, you will need to take a taxi, the payment of which will be at your expense.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
Once you arrive in front of the car park entrance, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) and then park your vehicle in the car park.
In the event of an exit outside opening hours, obtain an exit code in order to be able to open the car park door.
The pedestrian exit and entry is through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) to announce your departure.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Karine PBad
Parking April 2019
- Pascal CBad
Parking March 2019
- Alena GBad
Parking December 2018
- Daniel PExcellent
Parking August 2018