IBIS NANTES CENTRE GARE SUD Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Center & Station Nantes - Ibis is situated in the heart of the city center, opposite the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany and 6-minute walk from Nantes station and 9 minute walk from downtown.
To access the station, you can take the C3 bus line which passes in front of the hotel. The Duchesse Anne - Château des Ducs de Bretagne stop of the L1 tram is also located a 5-minute walk from the hotel and will allow you to get around the city.
The car park is covered and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The car park is provided by our partner, the Ibis Nantes Center Gare Sud hotel .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring the intercom and communicate your name and your booking number indicated in the Onepark confirmation email. Then go to the hotel reception with your Onepark confirmation email.
The pedestrian exit and entry is through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
39 people rated this parking lot
- Anne MExcellent
Parking March 2022
- Grégory FExcellent
Parking January 2022
- Anne MExcellent
Parking December 2021
- Patrick LExcellent
Parking November 2021
- Stephane BGood
Parking September 2021