IBIS VALENCIENNES Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Valenciennes Center - Ibis (outside) is ideally located 10 minutes' walk the city center, 15 minutes by bus from the Valenciennes SNCF train station and 10 minutes' walk the Hainaut stadium.
The car park is outside closed and accessible 24/24.
This car park is provided by our partner Ibis Valenciennes .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring the intercom and communicate your booking number.
Pedestrian access is through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the Parking
To get out of the car park, go to the reception with the Onepark email confirmation (on your mobile device or printed) to indicate the end of your booking.
This step signifies the end of your parking, so it is important to respect it.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the current hourly rate of the hotel car park.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Anonyme AExcellent
Parking August 2018