- Open 24/7
- "Multiple entries/exits option" available from 2 days booking
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Comédie - TAM car park is ideally located in the city center of Montpellier , at the famous Place de la Comédie square and in the immediate vicinity of the Esplanade Charles de Gaulle . It is located a few meters from the Comédie tram stop located on lines 1 and 2 .
The car park is covered, secure and accessible 24/7.
This car park is provided by our partner Parking ComédieTAM .
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, take a ticket at the entrance terminal . Park your vehicle in the location of your choice, with the exception of reserved spaces. Go to the reception of the car park where a prepaid exit ticket will be issued to you in return for the Onepark confirmation email.
If the receptionist is absent, use the intercom.
Please note, it is important to keep the prepaid exit ticket.
To enter, when you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket in the reader located next to the pedestrian access door.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, insert the exit ticket into the exit terminal.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the car park according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
16 people rated this parking lot
- Pierre BExcellent
Parking October 2020
- Marie DVery good
Parking September 2020
- Pascal FVery good
Parking January 2020
- Rénald LExcellent
Parking December 2019
- Dominique VExcellent
Parking October 2019