MERCURE LYON LUMIÈRE MONPLAISIR Hotel Car Park (Covered)
- Open 24/7
- Single entry and exit
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
The Lyon Lumière - Mercure car park is ideally located 10 minutes by public transport with metro line D, change at the Saxe-Gambetta stop and take line B to Part-Dieu station . The Sans Souci stop from line D is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
The car park is secure , covered and accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner, the Mercure Lyon Lumière hotel.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, go to the hotel reception with your Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) in order to retrieve the parking access code.
The pedestrian exit and entry is through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, go to reception with the Onepark confirmation email (which you can present from your mobile or in paper version) in order to retrieve the exit code.
In the event of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the price list displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
26 people rated this parking lot
- Patrick VBad
Parking February 2020
- Sandrine RExcellent
Parking October 2019
- Luca CExcellent
Parking August 2019
- Francoise CExcellent
Parking June 2019
- Olivia MExcellent
Parking September 2018