IBIS BORDEAUX LAC Hotel Car Park (External)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Single entry and exit
- External closed
- Wheelchair access
- City carExample: Peugeot 208, Citroen C3, Audi A1, Seat Ibiza, VW Polo…×
- Sedan car / Small SUVExample: VW Golf, BMW Serie 1, Seat León, Renault Captur, Audi Q3…×
- Family car / Large SUVExample: Renault Talisman, VW Passat, Mercedes Classe E, BMW X5, Audi Q8…×
- Utility carExample: VW Multivan, Ford Tourneo, Mercedes Classe V, Renault Trafic, Fiat Talento…×
Parking Stade Girondins - Ibis Bordeaux Le Lac is ideally located a 10-minute walk from the Matmut Atlantique Stadium and 15 minutes from the Stade Vélodrome Bordeaux. The tram C located nearby will drop you in the city center and at the train station.
The Bordeaux Exhibition Center is also a 5-minute walk away.
The parking is outside, closed . It is accessible 24/7 .
This car park is provided by our partner Hotel Ibis Bordeaux Le Lac.
Attention, the parking is that of Ibis - Courtepaille (Ibis Rouge) and not that of the Ibis Bleu.
- The booking can be cancelled until 1 hour before its beginning.
Entry and exit from the car park
Arrival at the car park
When you arrive at the car park, ring the intercom and give your Onepark booking number and your name. Park your vehicle on the location of your choice. Then present yourself at the hotel reception desk with the Onepark email confirmation (which you can present from your mobile or printed).
The exit and pedestrian entrance are through the hotel lobby.
Exit from the car park
To exit the car park, please visit the hotel reception with the Onepark email confirmation (which you can present on your mobile or printed). Once outside the parking lot, ring the intercom to open the gate.
In the case of an overrun, you will have to pay it directly to the hotel according to the pricing grid displayed on site.
Customer reviewsReviews are presented in chronological order and are subject to a control procedure. Learn more
1 person rated this parking lot
- Murielle CExcellent
Parking June 2019